Why Public Speaking Still Matters in the Age of Facebook
12 Jun 2013
The Third Presidential Debate: Agreeing Disagreeably
23 Oct 2012
Second Presidential Debate: Obama Gets Focused
17 Oct 2012
The Vice-Presidential Debate: What Will You Remember?
12 Oct 2012
Molly Shadel Interviewed About First Presidential Debate
5 Oct 2012
- Why Public Speaking Still Matters in the Age of Facebook
Order Your Copy Today
Join our Mailing ListTo receive announcements about Tongue-Tied America, please fill out our contact form.
- https://collaborativeservicesinc.wordpress.com/2013/05/01/from-bill-to-condoleez... May 1, 2013
- http://tonguetiedamerica.com/2012/10/the-third-presidential-debate-agreeing-disa... October 23, 2012
- http://tonguetiedamerica.com/2012/10/second-presidential-debate-obama-gets-focused/ October 17, 2012
- http://tonguetiedamerica.com/2012/10/the-vice-presidential-debate-what-will-you-... October 12, 2012
- http://www.nbc29.com/story/19739928/uva-experts-break-down-the-presidential-debate October 4, 2012
Author Archives: admin
Molly Shadel spoke to NBC29 news about the rhetoric of the first Presidential debate. You can watch the interview here.
In the midst of protests at the American embassy in Egypt and violence on the American embassy in Libya that left four people dead, including the American ambassador, Mitt Romney made news of his own. He spoke out about what … Continue reading
There were a number of rhetorically powerful appeals that aired before prime time that are worth watching: Gabby Giffords struggling up to the podium to read the Pledge of Allegiance left no dry eye in the house.
Molly Bishop Shadel and Robert Sayler, authors of Tongue-Tied America spoke March 23rd on the topic of effective public speaking. In their presentation Shadel and Sayler give several examples of poor public speaking taken from recent Republican primary stump speeches. They then … Continue reading
Professor Shadel spoke today to the Insurance Law Forum of the Women’s Bar Association of the District of Columbia. The topic was effective communication skills for female lawyers. In her speech, titled “Advocacy and Gender: Women, Speech and Power,” Professor Shadel … Continue reading
Professor Molly Shadel will be available for live Q&A after an encore presentation of a public speaking course she presented last October. The course, titled Public Speaking and Oral Advocacy: How To Do It Well! was originally presented live via … Continue reading
Tongue-Tied America has been confirmed to be released to the public in February 2011. The book will be available at select bookstores and Amazon.com. Free copies will be available for teaching faculty. Please fill out our contact form to learn … Continue reading