This section includes video examples illustrating effective (and not so effective) presentations. Ethos, pathos, logos, gestures, eye contact, wordsmithing, pausing, pace, and a little bit of drama–you will find lots of examples here.
The Third Presidential Debate: Agreeing Disagreeably
23 Oct 2012
Second Presidential Debate: Obama Gets Focused
17 Oct 2012
The Vice-Presidential Debate: What Will You Remember?
12 Oct 2012
Molly Shadel Interviewed About First Presidential Debate
5 Oct 2012
First Presidential Debate
4 Oct 2012
- The Third Presidential Debate: Agreeing Disagreeably
Order Your Copy Today
Join our Mailing ListTo receive announcements about Tongue-Tied America, please fill out our contact form.
- https://collaborativeservicesinc.wordpress.com/2013/05/01/from-bill-to-condoleez... May 1, 2013
- http://tonguetiedamerica.com/2012/10/the-third-presidential-debate-agreeing-disa... October 23, 2012
- http://tonguetiedamerica.com/2012/10/second-presidential-debate-obama-gets-focused/ October 17, 2012
- http://tonguetiedamerica.com/2012/10/the-vice-presidential-debate-what-will-you-... October 12, 2012
- http://www.nbc29.com/story/19739928/uva-experts-break-down-the-presidential-debate October 4, 2012