In addition to teaching verbal persuasion at the University of Virginia School of Law, the authors have led workshops and provided one-on-one coaching at law firms and for university professors. If you are interested in arranging a workshop or private coaching for you or your organization, please fill out the contact form to learn more.
Why Public Speaking Still Matters in the Age of Facebook
12 Jun 2013
The Third Presidential Debate: Agreeing Disagreeably
23 Oct 2012
Second Presidential Debate: Obama Gets Focused
17 Oct 2012
The Vice-Presidential Debate: What Will You Remember?
12 Oct 2012
Molly Shadel Interviewed About First Presidential Debate
5 Oct 2012
- Why Public Speaking Still Matters in the Age of Facebook
Order Your Copy Today
Join our Mailing ListTo receive announcements about Tongue-Tied America, please fill out our contact form.
- https://collaborativeservicesinc.wordpress.com/2013/05/01/from-bill-to-condoleez... May 1, 2013
- http://tonguetiedamerica.com/2012/10/the-third-presidential-debate-agreeing-disa... October 23, 2012
- http://tonguetiedamerica.com/2012/10/second-presidential-debate-obama-gets-focused/ October 17, 2012
- http://tonguetiedamerica.com/2012/10/the-vice-presidential-debate-what-will-you-... October 12, 2012
- http://www.nbc29.com/story/19739928/uva-experts-break-down-the-presidential-debate October 4, 2012